Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Cupcakes anyone?

On Sunday we went to a new "trendy area" called Leslievill which I wanted to explore. Tiny coffee places and restaurants, artsy and vintage shops create this layback and pleasant atmosphere. I know that I need to go back there and explore some more... I will report back. For now I leave you with some pictures from a beautiful pastry shop Bobbette&Belle. They serve, IMHO, one of the best coffee in Toronto supplied by Balzac's and they make pretty good cupcake. Guess which one we had ?
Correct! Red velvet ... and salted caramel :)
Anyway I wanna go back there. Who is coming with us?

2 comments:

  1. Вот за нее я тебе и говорила !!! ) макарУны ела?') Я Я Я иду!

    ReplyDelete
  2. helloooooooooooooooooo i better be invited next time you go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))

    ReplyDelete