Saturday, December 1, 2012

DAY 3

Breakfast 
3 crisp bread
1 egg + 3 egg white
tomato
cucumber

Lunch 
125 g turkey breast
Greek salad: tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, onion, 1T feta, 1T olives, 1T dressing

Dinner 
125 g salmon
asparagus
1/2 c brown rice

I didn't have dinner tonight (very very bad!) because we went out that is why there is no picture. I'll post it in a few days.

1 Snack (post-workout)
1/2 low fat milk
1/2 banana
2 scoops of protein powder
berries

2 Snack 
2 crisp bread
1/4 c hummus
veggies

3 Snack 
20 g of dark chocolate


So here you go – the final day is done! Now we start from the beginning – tomorrow is my day 1 again. You don't have to follow this diet to a tee. It is more of a guideline and you can always switch thing around. Let me know how it goes ... I have to warn you its not too easy but it does work! 
Now .... let's work hard! 

No comments:

Post a Comment